wiper blades, ones that fit!

To all,
I have finally found one thing to add my $.02 on.  I am no expert, but last
month, driving through Houston during the freak daily downpour, my wiper
blade on the driver side flew right off(I had the wipers going on the fast
speed and let me tell you, they really fly!) anyway, time for new blades.
I went to NAPA and although they can't find the size in any of the books
they had ( I have seen the listing only once myself and it was for up to
1975 Scout II) We measured the blade, comes out to just about 13" and went
in and bought some, snap right onto my arms with no cutting or other
modification.

Now, maybe I got lucky, or maybe  arms aren't stock, but if they aren't, it
will be the first thing on the beast that is aftermarket.  I have a 1976
Scout II, the wiper arms have the little "red-dot" that you push on each
end, and the two little parts of the arm that hold the actual blades in
place.  I had to replace one last night in the rain and it took all of
about 5 minutes in the dark. Not bad.  If anyone wants to know the actually
brand and size, email me and I will dig up the box(still keep it in back of
Scout with all the other "parts" so I know what I bought last time......Am
I the only one who does this????

    Sorry about taking so much time and space but I had to let you all know
that I found what I thought was an easy one.......now if I can fix all the
really "hard" things wrong with my Scout!

Jim Coyle
junglejim@domain.elided
'76 Scout II
345v8/tf727