re: fuel level floats

>The gauge in the dash is the original one, with the switch to go from
>rear to front.  The options from the JC Whitney catelog are:
>
>GM vehicle type, w/0-90 ohms resistence
>
>Chrysler-Ford type, w/78-10 ohms resistence
>
>Stewart-Warner type, w/240-33 ohms resistence
>
>Does anyone know which one IH used?
I was looking at my manuals for my 800 and for a scout II and they say that
the guage range is from 0-90 ohms resistance.  Of course my knowledge of
electronics is limited.

Also, I may have come upon an IH toy scout 80.  It almost seems to be a cross
between a scout (mostly a scout) and an early bronco.  Does anyone know who
manufactured toy scouts?

Jon Wangelin  jwangelin@domain.elided
1966 800 196 4wd 4spd
1967 travelall 304 2wd 4spd pain in the a** carb  UGLY