Re: ihc-digest V5 #4

I had a similar thing happen to me on a 4-wheeling trip.  My 35" tires were
trying to claw their way up this rock and the Scout started jumping.  I
somewhat unitentionally throttled up (hard to control your foot with alot of
bouncing) and one bounce heard a loud POP.  This noise continued on not with
alot of regularity but mostly with a large load.  I basically stripped the
teath off of my ring gear and drove the truck home with the front end and
the drive shaft laying in the back.  MY GUESS.

>Date: Sat, 1 Nov 97 20:48:39 EST
>From: John Lusth <lusth@domain.elided>
>Subject: I done bad
Todd Thomas