No Subject

Hey guys,

I have a cold running problem that I need help on.  Every morning my '75
Scout II starts fine and warms up well.  I think it takes too long to warm
up (~15 after being run the night before and it's not that cold yet), but
that is probably the average for most engines this size (345).  Anyway,
after it kicks down and is idling smoothly I put it into drive and as soon
as I step on the accelerator it stalls.  I get out, play with the choke
butterfly, no problems I can see, get back in, start it and it is fine.
It does this every morning since it started to get cold.  Even after it is
totally warmed up I have to keep one foot on the gas and one on the brake
at every light on my way to work.  Is there any tricks to getting it to
run better in the cold?  Or does it sound like something is wrong with the
accelerator pump etc.  The gas tank, fuel lines, fuel pump and filter have
all been recently replaced, so if there is a problem it has to be in the
carb.

I have doused the choke and all moving parts in carb cleaner and
everything seems to be working fine.

Any help on this frustrating problem would be appreciated.

Thanks Again,

Bill Wisser