Re: ihc-digest V5 #4

Well I finally got it. Went to Kentrol last week and brought home my new
fiberglass body. Looks pretty nice, but I feel overpriced. It will still
need minor body work along the seem for the rear quarter. A nice feature
is the holes for the door striker and hinge are already drilled and
tapped. For any of you who are planning on or expecting to get one, make
sure you inspect closely before handing over all that hard earned cash.
On mine the drivers side quarter is pushed in about half an inch from
the top of the wheelwell down and toward the door opening. Luckilly I
was able to cut it away from the inner quarter and push it out, now I
just need to reglass the gap that is left. After waiting nearly 8
months, driving 5 hours one way and spending 17 dollars one the stupid
ohio turnpike I wasn't about to take it back! Now for the fun.

Nick
79 sII new body
80 midas traveler 57000 miles
66 800
73 1210
64 c1100 looks like its going up for sale.