lowering spring installation

I just ordered a complete set of racing dynamics springs for my 95 M3. Are
there any particular concerns that I need to be aware of before having them
installed. Such as the strut towers, will my tires wear out faster, will my
car need to be totally realigned after installation,  Also what is a fair
price for the labor to have them installed and also for a total wheel
alignment. Will I have to worry about the stock bump stop length and the car
bottoming out?

Can anyone recommend a good shop in the atlanta ga area that does good work
such as this at decent prices?

Thanks in advance.

Paul '95 ///M3