Re: Emblem Removal

Try a hair dryer. It's what I use. I have done it on various vehicles. Just
be careful to not overheat the paint. Pass it over the emblem a few times
until the glue starts to soften. You will be able to move the emblem a
little. Keep sweeping the heat across it until it comes free.

Rod K. Nickas
BMWCCA 305351
98' 740i
Tol-Rodco Productions