RE: BMW Month at Leatherique

Hello Fellow BMW enthusiasts;
I just wanted to remind you that we are in the last days of our March BMW
Month Sale at Leatherique.  If you've been contemplating redying or
freshening your interiors, we have our kits on sale, also custom dyes are
yours for standard price.  Our Kit # 3 is only $110 for you, and contains
quarts of everything you need, Rejuvantor, Prestine, Prepping Agent, and
your custom dye, plus 2 oz of crack filler.  (a quart of custom dye alone is
normally $89!)  Our Kit # 2 has pints of everything for $65, and is great
for newer, smaller 325i's, or to freshen the front seats.  Pints of
Rejuvenator and Prestine Clean are $30, you save $10, and quarts are $50,
you save $14.
Let me know if you have any leather care questions,
Regards,
George
www.Leatherique.com
toll free (877)-395-3366