325is runs! What's it worth?$?

First of all, thanx to everyone who helped advise me WRT sporadic starting.  I
got suggestions to check many things, including: fuel/air/spark, vacuum hoses,
ICV valve, throttle position sensor, fuel pressure regulator, mass air flow
meter, distibutor, coil, flooding, fuel pump relay, main relay, cold start
valve, and fuel pump (to name a few).
Dale nailed it, and Dan was right down the same path.  It was the fuel pump.
 After checking the relays didn't change anything, I got my trusted independent
mechanic on the job.  He wound up replacing the fuel pump in the tank, and the
relays with the new style while he was at it.  $233.33 for a fuel pump!!!!
OUCH!  And 3 hours labor to do the job.  Now it's back to running quite well.
So, now...

What's it worth???
1988 325is 264,000 miles
New fuel pump and relays.  Mechanically it still runs well.  Recent repairs:
New starter about a month ago; A/C refurbished last year; new muffler last
year.  Cosmetically, body in good shape (gold w/tan interior), drivers leather
seat is worn; rear trunk spoiler faded; 15 years of normal wear.  What is a
reasonable asking price?  What would you pay???  Are 325is models still highly
regarded?

TIA
Gary A. (in Maryland)
'88 325is (new fuel pump)
'72 R75/5 (original owner - 165,000 miles)