Self-Healing Z3

Dear White Knights,
I'm the damsel in distress you helped a few days ago with the post regarding
my 'Cranky Z3.'  FYI, as some of you predicted, it was the gasoline.  I
topped off with that 'detergent gasoline' and a couple of days later, all is
well.  Still plan to take it in to my mechanic for a check up, if he
discovers anything that might interest you, I'll post.  For now, the culprit
seems to have been the ethanol.  We can't help it if we're delicate. You
were all of great help and I thank you kindly for your time.  Cheers, Donna.