e30 bored throttle body

I would like to hear opinions and facts about the effects of a bored ( Ed
Mazula) throttle body for a '91 325is. I'm in the process of building it for a
track car. The engine will have new rings, a shaved head slightly raising
compression, and a new top end with a 276deg x 10.2mm cam worthy of
7500 rpm, "freeflow" intake and exhaust. The ports will not be modified.
  I am also interested in changing the fuel pressure regulator to one with a
higher pressure. Any advice?
  Btw, been through just about everything you can do to a 325eta except
put a '91 m20 in it. Coming soon.

Greg
'86 325es, '90 535i, '72
Bav