o2 sensor for 318i, M42

I need to replace the oxygen sensor in my 318i with an m42 engine. Does
anyone have a part # for an equivalent sensor that I might be able to find
at a local parts store? The one they want to sell me lists for $250. I would
order it online, but I need it todaymy sister is getting married tomorrow,
and I need the car. Any help would be greatly appreciated. The guys at the
parts store were telling me that each sensor is calibrated differently, so
even if I can find a 4-wire sensor with the proper threads, the output will
be wrong. Any comments on this?

Shaun Dustin, PE
Intrepid Technology & Resources
208-529-5337