Larger HFM for OBDII //M3

I've noticed Dinan advertising a half inch larger diameter HFM for the
96-99 //E36 //M3.

Does anyone know what OEM hfm he is using, or possibly a sensor from one
and the larger diameter tube from another?

Alternatively, has anyone found larger HFM that can be used on the
OFDII?   I agree its up to me to then meter and reprogram the ECU as
needed to match the increased airflow, but finding the larger HFM to
reprogram to is step 1.
   Possibly an HFM from some Japanese car would be interchangeable with
only wiring connector changes needed, same as using a Supra turbo's AFM
on modified or larger displacement big 6 BMW engines.
Thanks,

'jk