BMW Wheels For Sale

Fellow listers,

  I have two sets of factory OEM wheels that I would like to sell.
  First, I have the five alloy wheels and tires from my 88
> 735i that was rearended a year or so back.  They are the 'bottle cap'
style that
> came on 5 and 7 series cars in the 80's.  One is perfect (it was the
spare),
  both the wheel and the tire, the others range from okay to pretty good for
the wheels, but the
> other tires need replacing.  The tires are 225 60HR 15 Michelins, (if
memory
> serves me right), and the four worn out ones can be removed for shipping.
$200 for
> the set, plus shipping.
>
> I also have a set of 4 E39 original BBS take offs with excellent Michelin
> tires.  These were purchased to replace the above original tires on my '88
> 735, but it got hit before I had a chance to do that.  They are perfect,
> both wheels and tires, and I have the wheel adaptor rings (new) to make
them fit
> the hubs of the earlier cars like my E32.   $450/set, plus shipping.

  I am in Wheaton, Maryland if anyone wants to come by to inspect them or to
pick them up and save on shipping.

Phil Mitchell
Philip.Mitchell@domain.elided