Re: ZA defense

On Wed, 29 Jan 2003 15:14:59 -0500 Jeff Krause <jeff@domain.elided> wrote:

> I'll keep this one short. Jason has probably FORGOTTEN more about BMWs
> than
> I'll ever know.  And he hasn't forgotten much. (Hey wait a minute...) ZA
> has
> NEVER steered me wrong, excuse the pun, no matter how badly I botch
> something up.  I have two of their cars, both with engine swaps. Trust
> me,
> if they say it won't fit, it WON'T. I got tired of arguing and now just
> do
> what they tell me to do. I could go on and on, but I said something about
> this being short. Oops! Sorry Mr. Welty!

that's ok. Jason is a good guy (so is his brother jeremy) and besides that,
ZA is a client of my consulting business (i built their current web server,
mail server, and firewall, and the java interface between jeremy's web page
complex and the backend system for the new parts side of the web site.)

cheers,
  richard
- --