ZA defense

I'll keep this one short. Jason has probably FORGOTTEN more about BMWs than
I'll ever know.  And he hasn't forgotten much. (Hey wait a minute...) ZA has
NEVER steered me wrong, excuse the pun, no matter how badly I botch
something up.  I have two of their cars, both with engine swaps. Trust me,
if they say it won't fit, it WON'T. I got tired of arguing and now just do
what they tell me to do. I could go on and on, but I said something about
this being short. Oops! Sorry Mr. Welty!

Jeff Krause
The Driver's Edge
http://driversedge.com/
Make your Hobby Pay You...