Re: Re: Clutch Fan removal

re: re: Clutch Fan Removal
     If another poster wishes to attempt blanket invalidations and
generic invalidating anecdotes of other people's mods, I will continue
to file their postings in /dev/null.
     I keep my temperature needle at vertical or less regardless of
conditions.  At the low fan speed at prolonged idle on a hot day the
engine temperature rises above that.  Maybe I nurture the structural
integrity of my head more than others, or its just that I make sure my
nuts are securely attached.  lol.
Tally Ho,

'jk