Any digest members in Germany?

Was wondering if any people out there reside in Germany?  I'd like a part
shipped to the states.  I'll be happy to reciprocate.  Please let me know.

Pete

This email/fax message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of
information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail/fax and destroy all copies of the original message.