Re: Koni vs Bilstein for street E36

Alex,

I know about Lowell's story, as I also followed it on the E36 M3 list.  But,
I know of two people in the DC area who put Bilstein Sports on their
otherwise stock suspension M3, and had no problems.  One was a '95 M3.  I
don't remember what model year for the other.  And, no bumpstop cutting was
done.  I've also read similar reports from other people on the E36 M3 list.

It would be nice if someone from Bilstein could comment on this.  Has anyone
ever spoken to Bilstein and received an honest answer, either on the record
or off the record?

Ron Buchalski
BMWCCA #76387
1995 E36 M3