Re: Oil consumption by brand

> I'm surprised that keeping the car level while
> draining would mean leaving a quart or more in the
> engine.  If that is the case, however, then I can
> certainly understand going through this process.

I think some of it has to do with the fact that the drain plug is on the side of the pan.. I also use a magnetic plug and its amazing each time i change the oil (5k) how much metal particles cover the magnet.. i have 111k miles on my car and it runs like Carl Lewis (before all the drugs, of course...)

Nico 94 e36