Re: Oil consumption by brand

The oil consumption of my 318ti with 75k miles on the clock is 1 quart for
every 10K miles (approximately my oil change interval according to the SI
lights).  The oil I use is Mobil1 15W50 though.  I had a shade higher
consumption when I was using Castrol Syntec 5W50.

By the way, I tilt my car as well, not too severely as I'm only using the
slope of my driveway to position the driver's side front lower and I get
about 3oz. more oil out than with the car level.

Martin