<E28> Brand new brakes on the front, but the rears are a pain

Hello all,

Thanks to the generousity of a good friend of mine that works at Raybestos,
I now have brand new rotors, calipers and pads on the front end of my 85
535i.  I payed next to nothing for all the parts (employee discount), and I
installed them today with little effort, (Except for that damn rotor
retaining screw, that stripped on both sides of the car)  The car stops
well, and all the parts that were put on were the premium version, with the
superstop pad formula.  So I am quite happy about that.

I also have him getting me a complete set of new E32 brakes for the front
end as well, (warehouse didnt stock it) so when I get those, the front end
will be changed again.

However I also have a complete new set for the rear of the car, and tried to
install the rotors, pads and calipers on the rear, but couldnt for the life
of me, remove the rotor, even after removing the caliper and the retaining
screw.  The rotor seems permanently fixed there.  Anyone know how to remove
them?  Is there something else that needs to be done to remove the rear
rotors?

In addition, does anyone need a perfectly good set of calipers for an E28
535i? They are dirty, but are perfectly working, and ready to go on the car.

Cheers
Ron Jordan
85 535i with new brakes
73 911s 2.7