Need some suspension advice (e36)

Greetings all!

I am upgrading the 148k suspension on my 95 325i
w/sport the sport package and would like to know what
else I should change besides the shocks, springs, and
rear shock mounts.  I would also like some advice as
to what shocks to buy.  I was thinking of Bilstien but
not sure which ones yet.  I don't track or race my car
so I don't need the race type.  I just want a
comfortable lowered look on my car.  I would like a
similar ride with a little better handling.  I do have
some 17" Hammans that help.  As far as springs go I
was thinking of getting some Eibachs and not sure what
rear shock mounts to buy.  Any and all advice is
appreciated.  Thanks.

Manuel Paredes
95 325i/sport pack., sharked, x-ed, w/17" Hammans
LA BMWCCA
Yahoo! News - Today's headlines
http://news.yahoo.com