90 325i vs 93 325is, synthetic oils, gas gauge fixed, e30 for sale

hey guys,

thanks for who helped with my gas gauge prob, i started turning my key off
before i refill, and walla no more probs!  thanks!

now, on with my complaints of my 93 325is 2 door SLOW!

its so slow, "auto" , my 0-60 time is in the 10s on the obc, is this average?
i was debate'n running some injector cleaner through it? or is this average
for that modle with a auto? id love to hear your 0-60 times on a same year
range 325 e36 auto so i can deal with it as its normal, or fix whatever is
wrong,
id also like to hear if anyone has gotten a good drop in 0-60 from a chip.
does the chip just increase the rpm rev limit? or does it map the fuel and
timing?

now my e30 4 door auto 325i hauls a$$ compaired to my newer e36, its
depressing. is it the weight factors of the 2? maybe the rear ratio? the 90
weighs in at 3800lbs and the 93 at 4100lbs!

this dosent seem to far apart,

p.s. the e30 is for sale for a whoppin $1800. is located in the south east,
needs brake pads, paint, tlc motor runs like brand new need the money fast
for payment on my e36.

now synthetic oils, are they safe for bmw motors? any feedback? thanks guys!