v3. Re: E36 Rear seatback removal

Okay - so I'm not as much of a dumbass as I thought I was.

For anyone that cares: evidently, the E36 UP TO 1998 had retaining bolts
behind the armrest that kept the rear fixed seatback in place.

However, 1998, the last year of the E36 Sedan has NO retaining bolts
behind the armrest - instead, it has a pair of reinforced clips (similar
to those that hold the seat cushion in place) against the trunk wall,
which force you to pull the top of the seatback away from the trunk wall,
THEN slide the seatback up and out of the remaining slots.

This is _not_ accurate in the Bentley.

Drew
(Hoping I save somebody the frustration I just went through.)