Re: Buying '98 M3

Thanks to all you BMW maniacs for the buying tips.  This is my first one
after years of unrequited lust.  I agree with everyone's reservations
concerning the auto tranny.  My preference would definitely be a stick, but
since I know for sure how this car's been babied and have just found out he
will let it go for $18,000, I don't think I can pass it up.  I figure if it
turns out to be too much of a dog, at that price I can always trade for one
with a stick and maybe come out OK.  What am I saying! Any M3 a dog?  I've
waited years for this.  Time to supplicate before the banker.

Rick
98 E36 M3 (practically)

End of bmw-digest V9 #2240