1989 E34 535i Trans Fluid and Engine Coolant

I've got a 1989 E34 535i and I'm just finishing swapping out the
radiator, water pump, hoses and thermo.  Does anyone have a
recommendation on which coolant brand is best to use?

Also, while I'm under the car, I'm going to drain and replace the trans
fluid.  It's a Getrag 260/6 that requires ATF fluid.  The manual says to
use a non-hypoid GL4 SAE80 (or SAE80W) fluid.  Any suggestions here?

I understand Redline D4ATF is a good replacement, but I don't know where
I can get it around Chicago.  Anyone know where I can get it?

Thanks,

Pat V.
'89 535i (E34)