front wobble

It actually could still be the rotors.  I went through three sets of
rotors which warped shortly after replacement.

Frankly, I'd be handling the new rotors delicately, as the service tech
advised, but then read here or on another list that threshold braking
(hard and quick) allows less heat to build up and allows it to dissipate
quicker--reducing rotor warp.

Don't know if this is the case or not, but what you described sounds
like what I experienced...although I could "feel" the warp with light
braking at slow speeds.  Might want to recheck this before committing to
a whole lot of work that might be for naught.

Just my $.02

Doug