RE: e36 key cylinder won't turn

Hi John,

Well, it's a third car for my wife and me, so I don't drive it most of
the places I take my daily driver.   And I guess I figure if someone
breaks into the car when it's locked, it would take a pretty lucky
person to also then find the hidden key and drive off with it.  I know
it's a bit of a risk, but then so is taking the chance on being stranded
with a bad key again.  If you have a problem with auto theft in Germany,
then maybe you should consider a 95' Chevy Lumina with 190K on it like I
use for my daily driver. I never even give that car a second thought,
even when I park it in bad areas.  Sometimes I'm even disappointed to
see it there when I get back.  :)

Thanks,
Ed
http://lightandsilver.com