RE: bmw-digest V9 #2235

	Re: <WHEELS><TIRES> Tire rack that good?

I have used the tire rack for both tire and wheel purchases and also using
their local contact and having TR drop ship to them and the experiences are
excellent.
I strongly recommend you find a affiliated store and contact them, explain
your plan and hear their reply. In my case Spain Tire in town here said no
problem we do this all the time and TR had customers that posted that they
had a good experience as well.
I had TR drop ship, Spain called me when the tires were in and did all the
mounting, balancing and a great job for a good price and has zero issues
with TR providing the tires.
YMMV
Brad Purvis
BMW CCA