Re: <WHEELS><TIRES> Tire rack that good?

<melsilva@domain.elided> wrote:

> It's all about volume. ...
> However, when buying package wheel/tire deals premounted
> and balanced, I haven't found anyone that can touch them.

tire rack has great prices, and like you say, it's all about volume, but
for service, you have to deal with shipping and telephone, etc., a total
PITA.

your best bet is to find a local tire dealer who has partnered with tire
rack. then you get the service AND the price. in the DC area for
example, curry's auto has a deal with tire rack. you get tire rack
prices and a place to go bitch if things don't work out right.

m.