Re: <WHEELS><TIRES> Tire rack that good?

I have bought tires for both my BMWs from tire rack and my immediate family
has bought a total of 12 tires from them as well. I cannot say enough good
things about the. I also spent 25 or so years selling tires, so consider the
source of the praise.

As far as wheels go, before you buy, consider, are "Bert & Ernie " gonna be
in business after you fold one of your wheels over? Is the absolutely lowest
price really worth it?

And, yes there is an affiliation. I don't own stock in Tire Rack but they are
a major BMW CCA sponsor for years. Their contribution helps make many of
BMWCCA's programs possible. Support those who support us!

Michel