Re: Radio Help

>Mike,
>To the best of my knowledge, I have connected it as best I can. What >is
>the small thin cable that is plugged in by itself?

The cable with the round connector is the antenna; the other cable with a
rectangular connector that plugs in beneath the big multiple wire connector
is the one for the cd changer.

I believe there is an in-line fuse in the power cable near the cd changer
itself -- any chance it blew during the process, which might keep the
changer from operating?  I assume you can check this pretty easily, since
you shouldn't be able to insert/eject cds if there is no power to the unit.

Mike (rapidly running out of any ideas).