Re: <E36>BMW Dealer Service in Bethesda, MD Area?

    I missed the original post to which the response below was given.

    Assuming that the original poster was interested in _dealer_ service in
the Bethesda area, he/she should know there are only two choices:  VOB on
Rockville Pike and Tischer in Silver Spring.

    From what I have seen on the Digest, it's a no brainer.  I.e., I have
_never_ seen anyone speak approvingly of VOB, whereas I have seen folks say
if you must go to a dealer in the area, Tischer is the lesser of the two
evils.

    If you don9t have to throw your money away at a dealer's, Steve's
suggestion of Excluservice is a good one.  Seen nothing but  praise for them
on this Digest.

    Good luck,
    Seeker

- --
"When you know a thing, to hold that you know it and when you do not know a
thing to allow that you do not know it; this is knowledge."  Confucius

On 9/8/02 1:01, "bmw-digest" <owner-bmw-digest@domain.elided> stated: