HELP? Schroth BMW Belt installation

I just received 2 Schroth BMW Belts for my E36 M3 (2 door) (from HMS
Motorsport below):

http://www.hmsmotorsport.com/newstore.php?m=12&sub=383#702

wondering if anyone could help?

1) (Driver seat) How do I attach the left LAP harness connection to the
floor "bar" (where OEM belt slides along). Or is this not the correct
installation point?

2) Does the tail strap mounting tab for mounting point D (which OEM bolt
passes through) need to be BENT at a similar angle as the OEM belt tab? The
Schroth tab is perfectly flat and appears that the seat cushion will
interfere when coming up through seat.

Any other installation tips with this belt?

End of bmw-digest V9 #2228