E36 Rear seatback removal

Hello All,

I'm dissembling the interior of an E36 ('98 328i sedan), and am somewhat
embarassed to ask what seems to be to be a simple quesion:

How do I remove the rear seatback?

My other 3-series' all had a rear seat cushion that popped up, then two
bolts against the rear seat wall that held the seatback in place. This
one has a seat cushion that pops up, but I can't see what's keeping the
seatback in place. There are a pair of 'prongs' that look like they slide
vertically into some seat support clips...but it also looks like I should
be able to simply slide the seatback up and out. And I can't.

Am I missing a bolt or two somewhere? My 3-seriss '89-98 Bentley book
doesn't seem to cover this.

Thanks,
Drew