Helmet for Octoberfast

Hi all:

Thanks to everyone for the tire info.  I just
ordered 4 Yoko EVS 100s.  As tempting as the AVS
Intermediates were at $60 a pop, I decided to go
for what appears to be a better tire that won't
cause replacement headaches in the future.

That said, I need a helmet for Octoberfast (and
hopefully an illustrious driving school and club
racing future!)  Does anyone know where I can get
sized for a helmet in the Milwaukee area?  I
would also appreciate recommendations for a
decent, relatively inexpensive helmet that will
be appropriate for many driving schools and
possibly club racing.  Octoberfast requires Snell
90 or later, but I wonder if I should get a
helmet that meets a more stringent spec., so it
is not obsolete for other events.  I would also
like to keep the cost under $300, if possible.

Thanks again,

Ryan Braithwaite
1994 325i
HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs