RE: 1994 540i Auto Transmission Service and Fluid

Henri,

I really don't care to argue about this with you any
longer.  You provide the list with a lot of great
information and I don't want this to turn into some
useless flamefest.

I simply find it unacceptable that these transmissions
are failing at less than 125K miles while there is no
provision for periodic fluid changes.

Of course, I don't like automatics myself anyway and
feel lucky to have survived a 4HP22EH experience (150K
miles and still going strong when I sold it...).

I won't be buying a BMW with an automatic any time soon.

Best regards,
Mike Kohlbrenner