RE: To cat or not to cat

It wouldn't even be an option in my state (Maryland), as we have
tailpipe emissions tests every two years that it wouldn't pass w/o the
converter.  That test is also done right after the registration of any
car new to the state, so it would really be an even bigger issue to you
or your conscience if you ever wanted to sell the car in some states.

Thanks,
Ed
http://lightandsilver.com

<snip>
> Upon discussing the matter with some friends, it was pointed out that
> I had the (somewhat dubious) option of cutting the cat out entirely
<snip>