Re: Irritating Windows on E30

If the problem started right after you unplug a bunch of things, big
chances are that one connector is not seated correctly.
But I had similar problems with my E30 windows. The problem were always the
switches. With time, arcing of electricity across the contacts of the
switch burn them or create a big resistance so the window moves slowly. Try
exchanging switches with another one to see. The switch can be dismantled
using a small flat blade screwdriver, then, the contacts can be cleaned
with contact cleaner and gently scraped a little bit with the screwdriver
blade. I fixed two switches this way on my E30.

Good luck.
Michel.
91 318ic