Where do you go for wheels? - TIRE RACK

I have been purchasing my wheels and tires from TIRE RACK for years.

I have bought wheels in Germany, while I was on vacation, from BBS.
This was the only way that I got a better deal than TIRE RACK.

TIRE RACK moves so many wheels and tires that no one can beat their prices.
Most of the time I have ordered wheel and tire packages. The tires come
mounted and balanced on the wheels ready to mount.
I have paid a discounted price for the wheels and tires plus about $4.00
shipping per tires and NO SALES TAX (because they are out of state).
You cannot beat it.

I even buy tires from TIRE RACK for my wife's car.
You save less on ordinary tires, but you save a large amount on high
performance tires.
They have a multipage ad in CAR & DRIVER every month. Check it out
They also have an excellent website (www.tirerack.com
)

Dennis