E30 question(s)

List, 2 questions regarding my 1984 325e.
1. Who carries a mechanical oil pressure gauge for my car?  I have checked the
gauges offered by the local import auto parts store and their gauges do not
come with the correct fitting needed to connect the line to the engine block.
BMW dealer does not carry a mechanical gauge which I would prefer.  Any
recommendations on electrical gauges if no other options.  2.  What is the
"INSPECTION" warning lights (1 yellow, 3 reds) for?  This warning light is
located just to the right of the oil service lights, and comes on (all lights)
occasionally.  By occasionally I mean there is no set pattern and the lights
come on and off intermittently.  What if anything should I do with this
problem?

Thanks in Advance
David W. Reichel