Re: E36 headliner

Pieter,

The headliner in my E36 did the same thing.  I bought some heavy duty
headliner adhesive at Autozone made by Permatex.  I peeled the headliner back
a bit and sprayed the adhesive and it held good around the edge near the rear
window, however later fell in the middle closer to the sunroof.  So I peeled
again and tried to get the whole back seat area with the adhesive.  It is
hard and you have to be neat and patient.  I did this about 6 months ago and
the headliner is starting to bubble in different areas.  So I would recommend
having a new headliner put in by a professional.

Jacob
92 318iS