E28 M5 Stalling Problem

Over the past few years, my E28 M5 has had a nagging stalling problem that
has become too regular an occurance to ignore.  I have had the car in the
shop for two weeks and the mechanics are working through a number of
possibilities to identify the source of the problem.

The problem only occurs in the summer months when the temperature exceeds 85
degrees, which is pretty much everyday in Atlanta.

As I come to a stop and depress the clutch and brake pedal simulatneously,
the car stalls and the engine shuts off.  The car does not have to be at or
close to a full stop when this happens... it actually occurs at speeds of
15mph or lower.  The problem is especially prevalent when the A/C is on, but
this summer, it has started to occur regardless of the A/C being on or off.

The mechanics have checked for vaccum leaks, adjusted the idle, replaced
both the throttle position switch and the idle control valve yet the problem
still remains.  I will get more details from the shop in the next few hours,
but they seem to believe the problem might be related to the fuel pump.

If anyone has had a similar experience or has any suggestions, please feel
free to send them my way and I'll pass them along to the mechanics.

Thanks in advance,

Al Slamecka
E28 M5