Re: Squeaking Metal Mater Brake Pads on my M Coupe

Yeah, dont use Metal Masters...  have you tried their Deluxe pads instead?
  A local friend with an E34 swears by them...says they are dustless and
work fine, but wont warp your rotors, etc., as the Metal Masters are prone
to do.  (This is all hearsay mind you...)  I just run stock pads and clean
my car once a week.

Did you put brake "grease" on the calipers/pads when you replaced them?

Tyler S.
'97 540iA

DJLogan33@domain.elided
Sent by: owner-bmw@domain.elided