Squeaking Metal Mater Brake Pads on my M Coupe

I have always hated BMW's stock brake pads. They dust so much and always made
a mess of my wheels.
I have replaced the stock brake pads on all BMWs (5)  with the Metal Master
High Performance "Dustless" brake pads.
My most recent BMW that I replaced the stock brake pads, was my M Coupe.
Up until now, I never have had a problem with them squeaking when braking.
I broke in the brake pads, as I have always, very easy.
The Metal Masters on my M Coupe squeak.

Does anyone know what can be done to the pads to stop them from squeaking?

Dennis