Novice - fog light

Hi all bimmers,

My fog lights and left side signal light are just gone at the same time.
So, even though I push the fog light button, I couldn!/t see the fog green
light on the dashboard panel.  In addition, I push the check button on the
OBC.   However, OBC indicates !0Check Control OK.!1

I wonder if the OBC and green light on the dashboard panel do not indicate
anything in this case?

I don!/t know what is wrong.   I am really novice with such kind of
matters.  Is it bulb, fuse, or something else?

Thanks in advance.

WTC

328i, 1997

End of bmw-digest V9 #2163