<E28> Stalling issue ongoing. IACV not clicking and....

Hello All,

So the saga goes on problem #2 the stalling car at idle.

Problem summary:

the car dies when you come to a stop or when the clutch is depressed, and
RPM drops below 700 and when you restart it, it runs, but as soon as you let
off the gas it stalls.  Real pain to drive anywhere in the city.

This is what I was told to do :

First, have someone turn the car to the "on" position while you listen under
the hood for the ICV to click. No click?   Test to see if it's getting
amperage.

OK.. So I did that.., didnt hear a click, pulled off the 3 prong connector,
and had a freind switch the key back and forth.  The center prong on the
connector gets power in the "on" position.  So there is voltage there when
the key goes forward.  but I didnt hear the IACV make any noise at all.  no
clicks or any other thing.

I was told to check the throttle switch but I have no idea where that would
be since I am without a bentleys.  (please  be patient, i will get one as
soon as my daily driver is mobile again)

Please help..
Thanks

Ron Jordan 85 535i starts but stalls
73 911s 2.7