Re: E36: windshield washer not spraying water

At 02:50 PM 6/27/02 -0400, you wrote:

> [...]

Mike:

Yeah, the passenger side still works great.  I hear
the motor/pump cranking out the water.

>It could be the t-fitting in the middle.  My old E28
>had this failure.  There's check valves in there to
>keep the hoses filled and there is also what appears
>to be some sort of over-pressure relief.  Mine ended
>up spewing fluid all over under the hood as I was
>trying to figure out what was going on...
>
>It was a bit of a hassle to replace since there were
>a couple of supposedly single use clamps that hold the
>hoses onto it and the part didn't come with new ones.
>I was able to carefully re-use the clamps.  Don't know
>how applicable this is to an E36...

How does one access all this?  By taking the liner off the
bottom of the hood?
And how does one remove the nozzles only?
Any links to related information on this subject appreciated.

TIA,
- -Brendon