Almost laughable,I suppose...

Greetings!
  Could I get some instruction on how the little,black
rectangular,security keypad works for a 92 535i?Twice
now,I've tripped the anti theft system,and have been at
a loss as to how to deactivate it,without pulling the
neg.cable off the battery and waiting about an hour.
The owner's manual doesn't refer to this type of key-
pad,and the dealer's bulletin is of little help.
(I beleive its an Alpine system)I'm not entirely sure
the system is working properly(?)

Also...what is the normal current draw at the negative
battery post? I get about 200 milliamps.

Also...what is the refill capacity for the differential?
The owner's manual seems rather high for all capacities.

Thanks in advance!!

Dennis H.
92 535i
http://auctions.yahoo.com